Microsoft Access Development
Atom Software can quickly scope and develop new Microsoft Access database systems to save your business time and money.
We have years of experience developing in Access - from small simple systems that automate mundane daily tasks, to large robust business solutions with Microsoft SQL Server back-end databases.
New Microsoft Access Systems
We develop new Access systems with simple and intuitive user interfaces which require minimal training and support. We are also able to deliver new updates to our databases via email to ensure your business doesn't skip a beat.
Common features of the Access systems we develop include:
- Consistent and user friendly data entry screens
- Simple and flexible reporting modules
- Automation/emailing of regular reports
- Security to restrict functionality to certain users
- Integration with Excel for data analysis
- Integration with Word for form letters
- Maintenance module allowing full system configuration by you
- Robust and able to handle many users
Inbuilt restrictions with Microsoft Access mean that some business scenarios may not be well suited to Access development. Early in the analysis phase we will be able to identify such issues and help advise and steer you towards a fully customised Windows or Web based application developed by us in another programming language.
Existing Microsoft Access Systems
We can help you with any trouble-shooting, support and maintenance issues relating to an existing Access database. We offer the following services to help ensure your system runs to its full potential:
- Trouble-shooting of bugs
- Minor or major enhancements
- Integration with Excel, Word or Outlook
- Performance issue rectification
- Migration to an SQL Server back-end database for improved speed and scalability
- Re-engineering of the entire application as a fully customised Windows or Web based application